[PD-dev] devel branch for 'externals'

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 18 16:43:40 CET 2004

There is a bunch of code in the 'externals' section of the CVS that is
not maintain there (maxlib, motex, pdogg I think, etc.).  So I was
thinking that it would make sense to make that code read-only, then
make a branch like "devel_0_37" for 'pd', maybe calling it just "devel"
or whatever.  But I think it would be good to have a standard branch
for modification of such code.

This would make it easier to maintain code in the CVS when the creator
doesn't want to maintain it in the CVS.   Thoughts?  Comments?