[PD-dev] devel branch for 'externals'

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 18:33:22 CET 2004

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>Hallo,
>Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:
>

>>Of the examples you mentioned: I don't know, if maxlib for Pd is still
>>maintained by Olaf.
>>

>As I write this, Olaf posts on pd-list again after a long break. ;)

Does posting say anything about maintaining maxlib or any other library
/ external? - Or to put it the other way round: is 'silence' (i.e. not
posting) a sign for not maintaining it?
Sorry, I'm a bit confused but I thought it would be okay to just _use_
my code myself instead of trying to maintain something that seems to be
working more or less. But maybe I just missed the last 100 bug reports. ;-)

Olaf