[PD-dev] Re: [PD] Impd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 19 19:13:32 CET 2004

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, John Lamb wrote:

> >> While you're branching, could you please replace all instances of exp)
> >> exp, and exp- with exp2) exp2, and exp2- respectively in
> >> extra/expr~/vexp.c and vexp_if.c?

Ok, I finally replaced all instances of "exp" (whole-word) with "expr" in
those two files. However i don't know what you mean about "exp)" and
"exp2" ... I tried compiling with gcc 3.3 and it shows warnings about
"exp" only, and then it crashes trying to produce the .o ... (I normally
use gcc 3.2.2)

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004, John Lamb wrote:

> GOP patches that use the vslider object don't work too well.  I am
> including one in particular that I made for testing purposes that fails
> spectacularly.  ;)
> In addition, the "Test Audio and MIDI" option in the "Media" menu bugs
> out and is unusable, it prints this error message:
> Tcl Error: can't read "fields(vdl)": no such element in array

Ok, I fixed this, but then, I added many new bugs, as I rewrote almost all
dialog box code. I hope to get everything stable again ASAP...

> I love the arrows; even though I know inlets are on the top and
> outlets are on the bottom, the arrowheads do clear things up in
> complicated patches.

It's also good for giving people who don't know Pd at all a vague sense of
what's going on...