[PD-dev] impd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 19 22:37:43 CET 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Thomas Grill wrote:

> right now i'm trying to run your impd on Windows.... i hope it's ok
> that i checked in some minor changes into the cvs allowing for
> compilation with Microsoft Visual C++. It starts up, but then after
> opening a new patcher (a like that gray background) i can't do
> anything with it. Even closing results in a "Error in TCL Script":
> Error: can't read "context": no such variable.

Yeah, I got conflicts like mad, because I made those same changes
yesterday in a slightly different way, and didn't commit them.

Great, now it doesn't compile. I changed your:

#define vsnprintf _vsnprintf

to:

#ifdef MSW
#define vsnprintf _vsnprintf
#endif

just like in the diff I was given yesterday.

I also committed my fix to the context bug now...