[PD-dev] linuxevent: EV_RST => EV_SYN

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Mar 20 16:28:47 CET 2004

Have you seen any docs on this change from EV_RST to EV_SYN?  I
searched and didn't find anything.  I am wondering why the change
happened.  A stable API would sure be nice.  What is EV_RST or EV_SYN
anyway?  It looks likely that EV_SYN is just a new name for EV_RST, so
an #ifdef selecting one or the other would probably make the most sense.

.hc