[PD-dev] "tracking third-party sources" in cvs

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Mar 22 22:13:19 CET 2004

Yes, I had similar problems when building flext and its externals.
I think whoever is going to make a compile for flext should probably
go through the variable definitions, make them consistent and send a
patch to fix that.

About splitting the packages:

In order to be able to make releases from the CVS directly, I think we
would have to make separate releases for big packages like flext, cyclone,
zexy, pdp. It is very unlickely that all of these will be in releasable
state at the same time. (I am not insisting on that though, just think it
ould make some things easier)

Guenter