[PD-dev] Flext/SndObj problem

Matthew Laughlin bunglenutter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:43:56 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the SndObj library with flext but whenever I try to build
the code I get linking errors:

main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual
void __thiscall flext_sndobj::m_signal(int,float * const *,float * const *)"
(?m_signal at flext_sndobj@@MAEXHPBQAM0 at Z)
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual
void __thiscall flext_sndobj::m_dsp(int,float * const *,float * const *)"
(?m_dsp at flext_sndobj@@MAEXHPBQAM0 at Z)
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual
void __thiscall flext_sndobj::Exit(void)" (?Exit at flext_sndobj@@MAEXXZ)
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: virtual
bool __thiscall flext_sndobj::Init(void)" (?Init at flext_sndobj@@MAE_NXZ)
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
flext_sndobj::flext_sndobj(void)" (??0flext_sndobj@@QAE at XZ)
Debug/granutron2.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals

I have #included all the relevant .h files etc. - perhaps I am missing a
library module? I appreciate and help!

Matt