[PD-dev] canvas_getargs

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 25 20:19:34 CET 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Miller Puckette wrote:

> Thanks... I would never have noticed that...

Hi, canvas_getarg is not defined anywhere so I am removing the decl from
impd, but canvas_getargs is already decl'ed in g_all_guis.h so I'm not
sure whether why I'd move it over to m_pd.h, and I certainly won't
duplicate it.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, James Tittle II wrote:

> ...is there a reason why there are multiple def's of t_inlet & t_outlet
> in m_pd.h?

I can't really justify them, and it seems to compile fine without the
second occurrence, so I'm removing those lines from impd.