[PD-dev] Fw: impd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 26 05:03:43 CET 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Also I want everyone who does commit on the impd_0_37 branch to
> contact me first, because right now, once again, I can't compile
> impd_0_37 on Linux nor on OSX because someone (not you) just committed
> some Win32-related changes.

Ok, I changed it so that Impd works again for Linux and OSX. It took me
some time and some of a friend's time to figure it out. I had to remove
-I. from makefile.in because of a conflict between the two pthread.h's,
and also between the two sched.h's, and then I changed "pthread.h" back to
<pthread.h>, and I will let the win32 dudes change it to something that
works on _all_ platforms. thanks for the attention.