[PD-dev] threaded gui & cvs

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Mar 31 22:21:47 CEST 2004

> > but if guenter and yves can have a brief look at the changes i did
> > to s_inter.c, i'd appreciate it ... i didn't try to understand the
> > code but only merged yves patch to the recent version of s_inter.c
> > ... at least on my machine it works pretty well...
>
> And: "Can you feel it?" Does it enhance response?
i'd say it's behaving much better, but that could be imagination ... at
least i don't get clicks while moving sliders any more ... and that's
pretty cool ... i mean, now i can _perform_ again ;-)

> And a related question: How "current" is devel_0_37 at the moment?
> Generally I am using the official MSP-Pd now, which has gotten some
> features I really like, mainly a well working jack-support. Is this in
> CVS already as well?
i recently added fftw support ... which is about twice as fast as the
mayerfft, that's included in pd ...
beside that, i doubt that there are much differences between miller's pd
and the devel_0_37 ...

cheers...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,