[PD-dev] OSCx License is not free?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 7 06:04:13 CEST 2004

That's definitely promising, but unfortunately not definitive.  There
are many files in OSCx that do not come from the OSC-Kit.  They
probably come from the Max objects, so we'll need to track down the
license on those files too.

I added all of the relevant files from OSC-Kit to OSCx and checked it
in.  There are a couple of very minor updates besides the license.

.hc