[PD-dev] minor bug: patch can open off-screen

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Apr 7 22:57:39 CEST 2004

hi Hans-Christoph,

I do keep adding bugs being announced on the list to my local
gnats db, and edit Miller's fixes into it.

For the time being, neither I have time to, nor an idea how to
make it public, though -- instead, I will try to feed Miller with
bug reports in batch mode, once they are cooked somewhat.

So, I think, for bugs detected in cvs branches the best temporary
measure is using the sf bug tracker.  For bugs detected in Miller's
branch, posting a report on the list would be nice too...

Krzysztof