[PD-dev] externals/build/doc makefile

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Thu Apr 8 19:51:34 CEST 2004

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Just an FYI:  I replaced the copies of the help files that were in
> externals/build/doc with a makefile that copies the helpfiles from
> their source into that directory.  I added a line to
> externals/build/linux/makefile to use that makefile so the debian
> packages should still get their doc files.

Maybe that should be added to the debian package rules instead of
the linux/makefile ?
Anyhow, might take a look at the work you have done. I saw the addition of
lots of externals to the general build system, very good. I will be away
for a week, so I have to postpone all pd TODO's
.. (I didn't forget about the hammerfall dsp issue, just need to find the
time, I'm moving too)

Guenter