[PD-dev] externals/build/doc makefile

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 8 21:10:11 CEST 2004

On Thursday, Apr 8, 2004, at 13:51 America/New_York, guenter geiger
wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Just an FYI:  I replaced the copies of the help files that were in
>> externals/build/doc with a makefile that copies the helpfiles from
>> their source into that directory.  I added a line to
>> externals/build/linux/makefile to use that makefile so the debian
>> packages should still get their doc files.
>
> Maybe that should be added to the debian package rules instead of
> the linux/makefile ?

Hmm, I thought about that, but I haven't worked with the Debian
auto-builders at all, so I don't really know what impact it'd have.  I
tried to integrate it as seamlessly as possible into what was already
there.

> Anyhow, might take a look at the work you have done. I saw the
> addition of
> lots of externals to the general build system, very good. I will be
> away
> for a week, so I have to postpone all pd TODO's
> .. (I didn't forget about the hammerfall dsp issue, just need to find
> the
> time, I'm moving too)

The only additions were mjLib, about 8 objects.  The rest were just
path changes to reflect the new bbogart dir.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams