[PD-dev] Option key on the mac

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 8 23:30:32 CEST 2004

Aaahh, thank you for bringing back my Option key...  I think the key
bindings are due for a bit of a cleanup in general, especially if we
can get Pd/Win32 on Tcl 8.4.  I have worked on Cecilia
(http://cecilia.sf.net ), which is also a cross-platform Tcl app, and
it uses $tcl_platform to map out the key_bindings explicitly for each
platform.  I thought it was easier to deal with since I could think in
terms of the platform I was working on and ignore the other sections.

Speaking on Cecilia, the new version also uses AppMain.tcl.  You can
download it here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/
showfiles.php?group_id=41431&package_id=106278   It has to be in
/Applications in order to run.

.hc