[PD-dev] pmpd and question about compiling cvs on windows

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Apr 11 00:06:12 CEST 2004

hello,

I solve my cvs problem.
So pmpd is now on the pd external CVS.

I noticed that the pmpd makefile I update from cvs is not exactelly the
same that the one I commited :
the file look the same, but the problem is that I can't compill pmpd on
windows from an cvs update.

makefile(4) : fatal error U1035: syntax error : expected ':' or '='
separator
Stop.

(in fact, I've got the same error whatever external I want to compill)

I think that linux/windows incompatibility (with cariage return / line
feed) generated this problem.
I tried to open the makefile, copy the text in another file, and save
back to makefile, in order to supress carriage return problem.
this work : it suppress the error, and compilation work.

so, is there a generique solution? a flag to set somewhere???
I'm not able to compill the rest of the cvs for the same reason.

(I use WinCvs)

thanks

Cyrille