[PD-dev] Re: [PD] iemlib problems with cvs pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Apr 11 07:07:11 CEST 2004

You should definitely keep this discussion on the list, I cc'ed it.

If you check out Pd from the CVS with out a specific release tag,
you'll just get Miller's version.   There are two branches of
development off of that, devel_0_37 and impd.  You'd check those out by
using -r:

cvs checkout -r devel_0_37 pd

or

cvs checkout -r impd pd