[PD-dev] License restriction of CNMAT OSC code

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Apr 12 20:42:28 CEST 2004

So I actually looked through those files and all the ones that I looked
at had the newer free license:

/*
Written by Adrian Freed, The Center for New Music and Audio
Technologies,
University of California, Berkeley.  Copyright (c)
1992,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04
The Regents of the University of California (Regents).

Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and distribute modified
versions
of this software and its documentation without fee and without a signed
licensing agreement, is hereby granted, provided that the above
copyright
notice, this paragraph and the following two paragraphs appear in all
copies,
modifications, and distributions.
*/

Now its just a matter of someone merging in that code into what's in
the CVS.

.hc