[PD-dev] a few questions

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Apr 16 14:11:06 CEST 2004

hi,

I think tot goes fine with impd (widgets are also fine, in linux,
of course).  The only problem are some scriptlets which do indeed
confuse impd, if put in message boxes.

This is not a tot problem, but impd problem, which might equally
well get confused by someone writing '"toy".' (i.e. a double-quote
followed by a dot), into a message box...  Perhaps, pd_upload()
should protect each atom's text by putting it inside curly braces?

Krzysztof

Btw, tot is just a small hack, which can be rewritten easily, if in
need of adjusting it to the core.