[PD-dev] devel_0_37 on CVS broken and old?

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Apr 23 10:02:22 CEST 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> The merging sure is lots of tedious work which I don't envy Guenther
> and Thomas.

Thats true, above all its unthankfull. The maximum you get is complaints.
I don't mean bug reports, but people tend to think that it is sort of
and obligation, the last time I did the merge there was not a single
thank you, only complaints.  I admit that I am a bit a whiner here, but if
you spend your sunday afternoon trying to do something for the community
and it is not appreciated, you start to think that the community probably
doesn't want this to be done.

Guenter