[PD-dev] A Solution: abstraction and external name collisions

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Apr 23 20:37:01 CEST 2004

Hey Frank,

Thanks for the inspiration.

Indeed it already does work for abstractions (and probably externals too
though I have not tried it)

I'm attaching a really simple example that proves the concept with
abstractions.

Add the "pd_path" directory to your PD path and then open the
"user_patch.pd" patch to begin. Once the pd_path is in your path you can
move the user_patch.pd to wherever and it will still work.

Ben