[PD-dev] devel_0_37 on CVS broken and old?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Apr 23 22:05:42 CEST 2004

> I also wonder, how you approach the merging technically, so that
> others (like me) can help out with this. I could of course compare
> what is in the CVS with MSP-Pd file by file, but how do I find out,
> which parts are just new changes in the MSP verison, and what is a
> feature added by some of the other developers like Thomas, Tim or you?
>
> Is there a list of those patches somewhere?
i doubt that, although it would probably a good idea to add a
cvs_changes.txt file for the changes from miller's branch ...

i could add something like that to the cvs soon, containing my changes
... (probably sunday afternoon) ... i hope other developers add their
changes to this file ... maybe something like that helps us not to
forget the changes on the cvs (as it happend from devel_0_37 to
devel_0_37) and miller to add certain features to his branch ...

cheers...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,