[PD-dev] Treating .pd-files as binaryin CVS

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Apr 26 18:03:12 CEST 2004

Hallo,
B. Bogart hat gesagt: // B. Bogart wrote:

> I did hear that subversion has a binary diff for binary deltas I don't
> know the details though.

Ah, subversion. If we someday leave SF and move to IEM, I would
stongly vote for using Subversion instead of CVS. It has many
advantages in regard to moving files and handling binary/diff stuff
and is really easy to use. I'm playing around with it a lot currently,
but didn't try merging Pd-patches yet. Will do after LAConf2.

Ciao