[PD-dev] Treating .pd-files as binaryin CVS

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Apr 27 11:11:09 CEST 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> > Ah, subversion. If we someday leave SF and move to IEM, I would
> > stongly vote for using Subversion instead of CVS. It has many
>

> yes, yes, me too.
> my only fear was, that the pd-community would not accept another
> versioning system.

I share this concern, on the other hand, somtimes a move motivates
people. Now that we have some experience we can probably learn
from errors made on the sf CVS and make it better, with a better
version control system.

Maybe we start with moving some of the projects to subversion,
instead of all of them (like the iemlibs, for example :)

Guenter