[PD-dev] low priority array operations

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu May 20 01:57:56 CEST 2004

hello,

sorry if I missunderstood, but : what's the differences with vasp?

cvs\externals\grill\vasp\readme.txt :

"VASP is a package for PD or MaxMSP consisting of a number of externals
extending
these systems with functions for non-realtime array-based audio data
processing.
VASP is capable of working in the background, therefore not influencing
eventual
dsp signal processing."

cyrille