[PD-dev] displaying a waveform like an audio editor

Cournapeau David cournape at atr.jp
Mon Jun 7 14:14:17 CEST 2004

Hi there,

I am quite new in PD, and I am going through the different docs I can
find about PD. I am trying to make a small app, with would display a
waveform of an audio file, like an audio editor. I would like to be able
to display a big wavefile, being able to go back and further, with
zooming possibilities.
	The graph array seems a bit limited for that. Should I use something
like Gem ? Or write a PD extension ? I am still no clear about the way
to extend the GUI capabilities of PD.

	Thnaks,

	David