[PD-dev] Disapearing lables in version 0.37-1

lee lee at fallingforward.net
Sat Jun 26 07:07:50 CEST 2004

Hello PD devs. If there is a real bug manager besides this mailing list,
please point me there and I'd be glad to post this there. I found a
reproducable bug where GUI object lables disappear when moving the patch
between platforms.

I'm using RCS for simple version control on my patches and rsync to move
between OS X and Linux and 100% of the time random GUI object lables are
gone each time I rsync.

The OS X release is the binary disk image and the Linux version is
version 0.37.1 TEST1
compiled 22:27:40 Nov 30 2003

-lee