[PD-dev] OSX makefile make......

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 01:09:41 CEST 2004

Hi there:

I have just made a small pd object in Linux as a practice and thought I will
also compile it for MacOSX. However, I am having trouble compiling in OSX.

I got the makefile from:

[cvs] / pure-data / externals / build / darwin / makefile

And I put it in the same directory where the .c is. When I 'make', I got:

make: *** No targets.  Stop.

I also tried to put the .c in a 'src' directory and makefile in the other
directory at the same level to 'src' like what I had for linux. But I got
the same.

What does it mean? Have I got the wrong makefile? Or do I need to modify the
makefile somehow?

I also got CodeWarrior, can I use that and would it be easier?

Many thanks

CHUN

Ps. I have posted this in the pd_list already but got no replies and I
thought I will also try it here. Hope its ok.