[PD-dev] Making Wish launch Pd rather than pd launch wish

0001 at ooo000ooo.org 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Thu Jul 15 14:12:01 CEST 2004

Hi. I made a simple test some time ago using impd037A2. I added a flag to
pd startup so that it started the gui communication part but not the Wish
application. This seemed quite easy and harmless. Then  the work appeared
to be in the tcl side.  Starting pd from there is also straightforward.
It didin't seem that difficult to make it work, but I think it depends a
lot on impd, and that version is quite old. So the question is if the newer
version is near to be finished or it is actually hibernating.
And of course there are all those new things in deve ....

..
gerard