[PD-dev] planning to attempt to upload 0.38 to CVS

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jul 30 09:40:16 CEST 2004

This is great news!  I'll through in my two bits, but I think others
will have something to say about it.  I think that the MSP sources
should be the MAIN branch, then we can reserve other branches for
development projects, like IMPD.  Otherwise, I think that we will have
too many branches without much gain.  Also, Guenter has been merging
the MSP code into the MAIN branch already.  Since Guenter has been the
merge-master, I think he's the one to ask about how it should be done
going forward.

If you want, I can also set up access lists to restrict write access to
the MAIN branch, at least until the transition to the CVS is complete.
But it might not be necessary since all changes are logged and
reversible.

.hc