[PD-dev] Pd for 64-bit linux

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 15 18:13:52 CEST 2004

Oh... and alpha's behavior might be different from athlon 64, anyway!
But I think if %x to %lx works for you, I should just go through and change
all my code... I've done a lot of work already on 0.38 and so patches
into 0.37 code probably won't be useful.

Since there will be so many differences anyway, I'm thinking also of
expanding all the tabs to spaces, because other people keep proposing code
with tabs set to other than 8 chars apiece...

cheers
Miller