[PD-dev] promblem compiling pool

gerard van dongen gml at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 18 18:11:06 CEST 2004

Hi all,

when I try to compile the pool external I get the following error:

g++ -c -O2  -DFLEXT_SYS=2  -I/usr/local/lib source/pool.cpp -o
pd-linux/pool.o
source/pool.cpp: In member function `BL pooldir::LdDirXML(std::istream&,
int,
    bool)':
source/pool.cpp:866: no matching function for call to
`pooldir::LdDirXMLRec(
    std::basic_istream<char, std::char_traits<char> >&, I&, BL&,
    flext_single::AtomList)'
source/pool.cpp:719: candidates are: BL pooldir::LdDirXMLRec(std::istream&,
    int, bool, flext_single::AtomList&)
make: *** [pd-linux/pool.o] Error 1

Which seems pretty strange to me.
However I don't know enough C++ to figure out what to do. It almost seems
like a typecast is missing but which one and why?
This is with gcc 3.2.2 btw

regards

Gerard