[PD-dev] MacOS X Test Version and Video Externals

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Aug 22 23:38:53 CEST 2004

A while back there was discussion about problems with window focus on
MacOS X when using GEM and maybe GridFlow or PDP.  Gerard's test
release ( http://pure-data.info/Members/gerard/pd-0.37.4.dmg ) behaves
mostly like a native MacOS X app, so I am wondering whether this has
helped with the focus issues.  If not, what needs to be done in order
to fix them?  I'd like to make this next release the "video" release,
in that all of the video externals are part of the package and work
well out of box.

____

deliberately throwing it away
to benefit those who profit from scarcity."
							-John Gilmore