[PD-dev] Re: [PD-announce] vst~ beta download

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Mon Aug 23 09:13:50 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask if anybody has a future plan for developing
vst~ object for MacOSX?

beside that, it would be really nice to have "PD Instruments" inside Pure
Data, so that there would not be any need for external instruments.

I don't know if it is possible to implement PD Instruments as a package
that runs inside the PD, but it is a kind request:-)

-----------------
M.Koray Tahiroglu
DA student/researcher
Media Lab,
University of Art and Design Helsinki, TaiK
Hameentie 135C 00560 Helsinki Finland
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 40 754 8449
fax: +358 9 75630 555