[PD-dev] small gizmos

gerard van dongen gml at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 24 00:11:09 CEST 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:48:15 +0200 (CEST), Tom Schouten
<doelie at zzz.kotnet.org> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> just polling for reactions.
>
> i noticed 2 things:
> * pd and forth mix very well
> * forth and microcontrollers mix very well
> now, i know this has a lot of 'forth' in it, but would anyone be remotely
> interested in helping to design/implement it further? it's not too hard
> to actually do, most of it already works except the hardware part, and
> might be pretty useful.

This sounds almost too tempting to spend time I don't have at the moment
on.
So yes I am interested, but I have to finish a couple of things in the
next month or two first.
pd controllable micro controllers... wow
And I have always wanted to learn forth as well.