[PD-dev] starting pd from tcl

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Aug 30 03:18:13 CEST 2004

Its fairly typical for an app to choose one port and stick with it, so
I think this shouldn't be a problem in terms of conflicting with other
apps.  Where it would be a problem is if you want to run multiple
instances of Pd, which sometimes is useful.

But choosing fixed port number seems to be a good workaround for now.

.hc