[PD-dev] Standard Directory Layout for Pd Srcs

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Sep 3 23:01:10 CEST 2004

Hallo,

> So I make a quick web page to document what seems to me the standard
> layout of files and directories for working with the Pd sources.
>
> http://puredata.org/docs/developer/devlayout
>
> Comments?

I don't like version numbers in direcory names at all, I think this is
a wrong thing to do (at least on the conceptual level). Versions are
what tagging and branching in CVS should cope with, IMO. The rest is
fine with me.

(I suppose, the old "build" directories should move to packages/build
or similar.)

Ciao