[PD-dev] definitely check out miller 0.38-test4!

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 4 20:32:04 CEST 2004

Yep, at the moment, I put the App together partly by hand, so there's
no single script I could export.

The basic idea is, make a copy of the Wish App, name it "Pd.app" or
whatever, replace three files (the icons and some kind of packing list), unpack
pd into the Resources subdir, ./configure and make, and there you have it.

cheers
Miller