[PD-dev] "Consistency check failed: drawline" on linux, segfault on OSX.

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Sep 21 23:15:41 CEST 2004

> Opening the patches yeilds very little, they both have the same
> objects connected in the same way. The only difference is the order in
> which they are connected:
and the order of initialization:
nocrash:
send
msg
entry

crash:
entry
send
msg

i'm not shure, how the objects will be deleted ...
a wild guess:
the object will be deleted in the same order as the initialization...

tcl/tk would remove entry (takes longer), send and the message ...
deleting the message takes too long, so tcl/tk is not ready for the next
command...

please let me know, if i write bull shit ... i had some bad experiences
with sending tcl/tk messages with toxy and several messages at the same
time ... maybe it's somehow related to that ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk