[PD-dev] cleaning up the autoconf script

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Oct 7 23:22:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,
i made some cleanups to the configure script of the devel_0_37 and also
fixed some things concerning optimized builds and the additions like SIMD,
threaded gui etc.
I also removed configure from cvs, so that now one has to run autoconf to
create the actual configure script from configure.in .

Please note that the changes i checked in the last days are of more
experimental nature than the checkins to devel_0_37 in the past, so it would
be good to have some feedback.

best greetings,
Thomas