[PD-dev] cvs questions

Matju matju at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 8 13:29:06 CEST 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Miller Puckette wrote:

> As of 0.38 I'm using all spaces... I was hoping this policy would
> _reduce_ whitespace trouble.  Heretofore the files have sometimes had
> spaces where tabs could be used, and sometimes used tabs.

Alright. If you really have changed the whitespace in all files, it will
be pretty impossible to merge that into devel_0_37 ... unless
ignore-leading-whitespace is in use ... and from that point the original
conversion to whitespace has become pointless.

Matsjö Buschahr @ Medien.kunstLabor.AT, Graz, Österreich
http://convention.puredata.info/           http://artengine.ca/matju