[PD-dev] cvs questions

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 9 00:39:30 CEST 2004

Well, no, not pointless, because diffs should still work, as long as
they ignore white space.  The trouble I was having was that patches to
the main branch were making wierd indentation (I think because different
people use different tabspace indentations).  So I think a spaces-only main
branch is easier to "patch" to.

I'm not really sure this is the best way...

cheers
Miller