[PD-dev] C++ templates - question

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Oct 13 11:30:10 CEST 2004

Thomas Grill schrieb:
> are you sure the gcc compiler can handle template code to be compiled in
> separate object files?
> I would try to include the TPDContainer.cpp into TPDContainer.h, just as
for
> NT defined. (line 122)

I tried this, but then I get all the errors like "redifinition of ..." for
each method!

But yesterday I rethought the whole design and I think I'll make it without
templates, because I don't have much advantages from them anyhow in my case.
And then there are no problems with all the compilers ...

But thanks for your efforts,
LG
Georg

--