[PD-dev] popup bug with minimization

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Oct 17 03:18:14 CEST 2004

Indeed that does the trick.

Thanks for the help.

I'm not sure what exactly the situation is, but I am doing a pixelTANGO workshop
at Art Futura on the 26th from 1-4. Its certainly not worth paying for but I
would be interested in hearing your impressions of the project (including
suggestions). If you can't make it then I hope my schedule will not be too
clogged by artivities. I'll certainly drop you a line when I get internet access.

Thanks again,

Ben