[PD-dev] an idea for Pd structure

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Mon Oct 18 15:41:10 CEST 2004

> I mentioned the ADSR as an example for how to save an interpolation.
> An ADSR is just four numbers specifying the state: "adsr 10 100 0.9
> 200". However those four values are used to interpolate another value:
> the volume of a signal for example - this is enveloped interpolation.
ok, it's just a question of word.
for me an adsr is not interpolation because time is part of the adsr,
but not for (my vision of ) the interpolation.

my vision of interpolation is more or less something like this :

http://cnmat.cnmat.berkeley.edu/~ali/documents/intuition.pdf

using [line] for interpolation is far away of what I nead for my
specific use...

cyrille