[PD-dev] an idea for Pd structure

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Oct 18 16:57:36 CEST 2004

Hallo,
cyrille henry hat gesagt: // cyrille henry wrote:

> ok, it's just a question of word.
> for me an adsr is not interpolation because time is part of the adsr,
> but not for (my vision of ) the interpolation.

But time is just a float! ;)

> my vision of interpolation is more or less something like this :
>
> http://cnmat.cnmat.berkeley.edu/~ali/documents/intuition.pdf
>
> using [line] for interpolation is far away of what I nead for my
> specific use...

I'm downloading this now and will read it, but I'd like to say, that
[line] is just one form of what I proposed. Replacing [line] with [*]
and thereby making the process time-independent would not change the
general principle, or would it?

Bare with me, I'm just trying to build a bridge from the way I'm used
to think to your way of approaching things.

Ciao