[PD-dev] Re: RRADicaled drum abstractions...

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 02:21:10 CEST 2004

Hi Frank:

Ok, my RRADical drum abstractions are up in the CVS. Took me a little time
to work out how CVS works (roughly) and I think they are up and I hope they
are ok.

Man, was in a bit of a panic when Vim came up after I did "cvs commit" for
the log thing. Not having used Vim before, I was hitting keys almost
randomly trying to get it to quit. Had to resort to a quick search on Vim
tutorial to get out of it.

So, for now, I did not do any log for the entries as I don't know how to use
Vim yet.

I tried browse the cvs online right after I uploaded the abstraction and
could not see them, I guess it might take a little time for it to be
updated. Am I correct?

Thanks again for your help:)

Peace

CHUN