[PD-dev] Re: [PD] Devel_0_37 Compile: undefined reference to `copyvec'

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Oct 19 12:12:44 CEST 2004

> ./configure --prefix=$HOME --enable-alsa --enable-jack
> --enable-threadedsf --enable-fftw
>
> make
>
> Still yields the same error. I even just ran yet another cvs update,
> but still the same problem.
cvs update or cvs update -d?
setvec_simd is defined in m_simd_sse_vc.c (sse / msvc), m_simd_sse_gcc.c
(sse / gcc), m_simd_ve_gcc.c (altivec / gcc) and m_simd.c (c) ...

can you please check, if -DDONTUSESIMD has been added to your CFLAGS?
cheers .... t

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk