[PD-dev] Tracker to Mailing List interface

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 21 05:37:01 CEST 2004

Its great that you set these up.  A managable bug tracking system will
be most helpful.  As for the mailing lists, is it not possible for
people to sign up for these mailings themselves via SourceForge?  The
extra mailing lists might still be a good idea tho, to provide a
central place to register for this kind of info.  I vote for three
distinct mailing lists so you can choose which messages you want.

.hc