[PD-dev] Tracker to Mailing List interface

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 21 17:55:15 CEST 2004

Hallo,
guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
> > Its great that you set these up.
>
> Well, they were set up from the beginning, I am just trying to promote
> them actually. SF documentation says that one could monitor each of these
> trackers, but I couldn't find the button to turn that on,

I think, you can only monitor individual items. But I didn't find the
button 'Click on the "Monitor Project" link, located below the project
description, to begin monitoring of the project.' as well. :( Although
I am monitoring the two Feature Request I submitted.

> Anyhow, if Johannes doesn't want to manage the mailing lists I am
> going to set them up on sourceforge. Probably that would be the
> easiest thing in terms of maintenance, and this way Johannes doesn't
> have the additional work.
>
> Three distinct lists is probably the best solution.

I wouldn't have a problem with all tracker mails ending up here on
pd-dev. Many dev-lists I'm on do this, e.g. alsa-devel.

Ciao